- This event has passed.
2020 Annual Members Exhibition- CALL FOR ENTRY
March 10, 2020 @ 10:00 am - March 14, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
This spring, the Artists Archives of the Western Reserve welcomes the return of its Annual Members Exhibition, featuring over 100 pieces by its professional-level member artists, hung salon-style in the main & office galleries. The show presents an exciting diversity of voices and media, as each artist is able to contribute 1 original work under 24” for display. In years past, submissions have ranged from traditionally inspired portraits and oils, to evocative assemblages and innovative digital creations.
To display your work, your AAWR membership must be current through May 1st, 2020! To check if your membership status or to renew, call our offices 216.721.9020. Membership can also be renewed HERE ON OUR WEBSITE.
Not a member yet? Click HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION or call 216.721.9020 to speak to our staff!
- Drop-Off Dates: March 10 – 14 during office hours (T-F: 10:00am-4:00pm, Sat: 12:00-4:00pm) or by appointment.
- Show Dates: March 27 – May 1, 2020
- Campus-Wide Opening Reception: Friday, March 27, 5:30-8:00pm. Includes simultaneous openings at The Sculpture Center and open hours at the David E. Davis Studio & Gallery.
- Annual Members Meeting: Friday, May 1, 5:00-6:00pm. All members welcome to attend.
- Closing Reception & Awards Ceremony: Friday, May 1, 6:30-7:30pm. Directly following the Annual Members Meeting.
- Pick–Up Dates: Artists may take their work home following the announcement of Popular Choice winners during the Closing Reception & Awards Ceremony. Additional pick-up dates/times: May 2 – May 8 during office hours (T-F: 10:00am-4:00pm, Sat: 12:00-4:00pm)
- There is no entry fee.
- One piece will be accepted from each AAWR member in good standing.
- All work will be hung salon-style in the main & office galleries.
- Size will be restricted to 24” maximum in any direction (including frame). All media accepted. 3-D work welcome. 2-D work must be delivered ready to hang. All work must be original & previously unshown at the AAWR. NO GICLEES!
- Popular Choice Awards: Exhibition attendees may vote for their favorite piece until 4:00pm on Friday, May 1, 2020. The four artists with the most votes will receive awards and cash prizes. Winners will be announced at the Closing Reception & Awards Ceremony.
- Loan Agreement: Each artist is required to fill out a loan agreement upon drop-off of work. Artists may fill out the paperwork ahead of time and bring it with their piece or fill the form out upon arrival. We will have copies on hand.
Questions? Contact Megan Alves, Marketing & Programing Manager, at 216.721.9020 or email@example.com. We look forward to having your work in this year’s exhibition!
CLICK HERE FOR A PDF OF THE CALL TO ENTRY!>>> Call for Entry 2020 Annual Members Exhibition