- This event has passed.
Table for Two: Harriet Moore Ballard & Patricia Zinsmeister Parker
February 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$75
RSVP EXTENDED DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 5th, 2020
To RSVP, please CLICK HERE or call 216.721.9020
Brunch Fundraiser: Table for Two: Harriet Moore Ballard & Patricia Zinsmeister Parker
Date/Time: Sunday, February 16, 12-3pm
Location: Huntington Convention Center Gallery, 1 St. Clair Ave. NE., Cleveland OH
Cost: $75 per ticket
Dates of Accompanying Exhibition: 2/11 – 4/10/2020
Please join the AAWR Legacy Society in honoring Archived Artists Harriet Moore Ballard and Patricia Zinsmeister Parker with a very special brunch fundraiser on Sunday, February 16, 12-3pm at the Huntington Convention Center Gallery 1 St. Clair Ave. NE., Cleveland.
All proceeds from this event will benefit the AAWR Legacy Society, which supports the conservation of our unique, growing collection of 10,000 works by 83 Ohio artists!
The $75 per person admission includes
- An exclusive buffet brunch by Executive Chef Brad Gambrell & Executive Pastry Chef Britt-Marie Culey
- Open bar featuring a selection of signature brunch cocktails
- Free self-parking at the attached Huntington Garage or free valet service.
- Entertainment provided by a live jazz ensemble with performers from the Local 4 Cleveland Federation of Musicians.
The afternoon will also include remarks by guest of honor Patricia Zinsmeister Parker, Douglas Max Utter and AAWR Executive Director & Chief Curator Mindy Tousley as well as raffles of original work by Ballard and Zinsmeister Parker.
The accompanying exhibition will be on view in the Convention Center Gallery until April 10, 2020. Table for Two: Harriet Moore Ballard and Patricia Zinsmeister Parker will be the fourth show in this newly launched gallery space. Though Parker and Ballard have enjoyed a friendship for decades, it is the first time their work has been exhibited together. Over 40 large still lives will be featured, including colorful pieces inspired by their trips taken together to Ballard’s home in San Miquel de Allende, Mexico.
- FREE SELF PARK *preferred* Guests are encouraged to use the Huntington Self-Park Garage, with entrances off West Third Street and Lakeside Avenue. Please take a parking ticket upon entering the Garage and park in any of the non-reserved spaces. A parking voucher will be provided at the Reception. Guests who utilize the Huntington Self-Park Garage can access the Convention Center Gallery by simply walking through the Underground Garage Connector to the Hilton Cleveland Downtown and Huntington Convention Center. No need to go outside!
- VALET: Free valet services will be provided for guests with mobility considerations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.721.9020 if you would like to take advantage of this parking option. The valet will be available at the Convention Center’s St. Clair Avenue Entrance (1 St. Clair Ave. NE., Cleveland OH 44114) for the duration of the event.