Annual Member’s Exhibition 2017
March 30 @ 5:00 pm - May 13 @ 4:00 pm| Free
2017 Annual Member’s Exhibition Prospectus
The Artists Archives is seeking Member artwork for its 2017 Annual Member’s Exhibition.
Exhibition dates: 3/30/17 – 5/13/17.
Opening Reception: Thursday, March 30th 5:30-8:00pm
Closing Reception: Friday, May 5th 6:30-8:00pm after our Annual Member’s Meeting (5:30-6:00pm)
Guidelines for Entry:
• This year will be “all inclusive” as we will accept 1 entry from each Member in good standing & hang all salon style.
• Size will be restricted to 24” maximum in any direction.
• Please note: Works shown in previous AAWR shows will NOT be allowed.
• If the work is to be hung on our gallery wall, please make sure that it is wired and ready to hang. On the backside of the work, please place your name and title of the piece. For works requiring unconventional display, please contact gallery staff for consultation. All types of media dealing in the visual arts are encouraged.
Eligibility: All AAWR members in good standing are invited to enter this exhibition. Please call AAWR at 216-721-9020 if you are unsure if your membership is current.
Entry fee: We are offering this exhibition opportunity at no charge for members.
Sales: If the artwork is for sale, a 40% commission will be taken on all works sold.
Reproduction: Entry into this show implies consent for reproduction of artwork for publicity and educational purposes.
Liability: The AAWR will insure all artwork while it is on the its premises for the value stipulated by the artist. All artwork should be insured by the artist during transportation to and from the AAWR. If the artist elects to maintain his/her own insurance, AAWR must be supplied with either a certificate of insurance naming AAWR as an additional insured or a waiver of subrogation from the lender agreed to by the insurer.
People’s Choice Award: Voting for the People’s Choice Award will commence from the Opening Reception (3/30/17) until Closing Reception on 5/5/2017 directly following the AAWR Annual Meeting. Winners will be announced at this time.
Not a Member yet? Visit http://www.artistsarchives.org/become-a-member/ or call our office at 216.721.9020.
Drop Off Dates:
• Work may be dropped off at the AAWR on 3/18/17 between noon and 4pm & 3/20/17 – 3/23/17 between 10am and 4pm.
• If you are unable to drop off work during these times, please contact us beforehand to make other arrangements!
• Entries after March 23rd will not be accepted.
Pick up dates:
• Work may be picked up from AAWR on 5/15/17 – 5/17/17, 5/19/17 between 10 am and 4pm. 5/20/17 between noon and 4pm
• If you are unable to pick up your work during these times, please contact us beforehand to make other arrangements!
• All work left after 5/20/17 will become the property of the A.A.W.R.
Questions? Please contact Megan Alves, Gallery and Archives Coordinator at 216.721.9020 OR by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org