AAWR Health & Safety Protocol, June 3, 2021: The health and safety of our community is still of upmost importance to the Artists Archives of the Western Reserve. We ask that you bring a mask when visiting our gallery. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a face covering on the premises, but please respect the choice of others to do so. Thank you for your continued consideration! We look forward to seeing you!
Additional Safety Protocol:
- We will continue to encourage social distancing in the gallery and limit capacity where necessary
- Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors and staff
- Surfaces that are touched by the public will be cleaned regularly
- Visitors experiencing a fever or any flu like symptoms are asked to postponed their visit
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org