- Shirley Aley Campbell oil on canvas
- Phyllis Sloane silkscreen on paper
- Phyllis Seltzer heat transfer print
- David Haberman charcoal, acrylic, spackling compound on canvas
- Randall Tiedman acrylic on Stonehenge
- David E. Davis marble
- Robert Jergens assemblage
- William Martin Jean acrylic on canvas
- Patricia Zinsmeister Parker tempera and acrylic on canvas
- Barbara Gillette pastel on paper
of the Western Reserve
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) sustains Ohio’s artistic heritage by preserving and exhibiting the artwork of prominent Ohio visual artists who are known as Archived Artists. The AAWR advances their artistic legacies by presenting exhibitions and educational programs, creating publications, recording oral histories and collecting other biographical materials which are made available to scholars and the public.
Through its general membership, AAWR also serves a wide range of regional artists by providing exhibition opportunities and promoting Northeast Ohio as a thriving arts community.
Now on View at AAWR
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) presents The Archives Speak.
November 15, 2014 through December 12, 2014
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) will be celebrating the book launch and signing of our landmark publication, The Archives Speak, with an exhibition opening on November 15, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. The Archives Speak is the definitive information source guide for our 62 Archived Artists. The book contains the Archived Artists’ portraits, biographical information, career information, and examples of their artwork.
Western Reserve Photography CompetitionNovember 01, 2014 - November 30, 2014